La Leona Waterfall + Zip Lining + Lunch
Not suited for guests with knee, ankle, walking, or mobility limitations.
Location-Start of the tour
Located in Curubandé, Guanacaste near Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. We will start La Leona Waterfall Adventure Tour in the forest next to the Blanco river that comes from the volcano, go around incredible rock formations, cross streams of water, and go up small ladders until at the very end we will pull ourselves with a rope inside the water to get into a big cave to see La Leona Waterfall.
Once you are done with La Leona Waterfall, you will drive for 15min to the next Adventure Center to start the next activities; You will zip line the canyon of the Colorado river.
Total Duration of the combo tour: 4 to 5 hrs
Summary of the Activities
La Leona Waterfall Adventure Tour:
- 2km each way (1.5 miles each way)
- Duration: 3hrs from start to finish
- Dificulty: Treacherous Hike Moderate Level (Not suited for guests with knee, walking or mobility issues)
Zip Lining Tour
- 7 different lines.
- Duration: Between 1hr & 1hr 30min
- Lunch is a buffet, you will have a wide variety of options to choose
- During low season or when there are very few customers lunch will change and you will pick from a menu (This does not happen often, but just so you know it can happen if it does)
What to Bring?
- Closed toe shoes (no flip flops )
- (Keens/chacos are okay to wear)
- Shoes with a good grip
- Extra clothes to change
- Extra shoes to change